I’ve been helping companies transform their online business with effective content for more than 15 years. From blog posts to landing pages, product descriptions to support pages — content is (and always has been) pivotal to your online success.
Effective content: the heart and soul of your online business
Back when I started writing commercially in 2001 website content was viewed as the poor relation to snazzy web design. All of the time, effort and budget went into making things look pretty. Content was an afterthought.
Fast forward to today and content is finally where it belongs: firmly centre stage.
Yes, an effective design is important — anything that impacts the user experience of your site is — but it’s your content that reflects the heart and soul of your business; your content that drives results.
Ask yourself a few questions about your online business:
Q. What helps your customers find you through search and social sharing?
Q. What engages site visitors, moves them along their buyer’s journey and encourages them to tell all their online friends about you?
Q. What generates leads, nurtures them and ultimately converts them into paying customers and advocates for your brand?
The answer to all three, of course, is content.
And I’m talking about ALL of your content
When I mention content I mean all of your online content including:
- Sales and landing pages that convert visitors into customers
- Blog posts and articles that build authority and help you attract, connect and engage through search, social media and online referrals
- Social media updates that strike a chord, build and audience and broaden your reach and influence
- E-books, white papers and other content to demonstrate your expertise, build trust and grow your email list
- E-mail newsletters to keep your existing subscribers engaged
- … and much more besides.
Are you ready to put creative, useful content at the heart of your marketing with high calibre web copywriting?